Mar 29, 2011

Favorite Finds: Threadfest


I recently posted about my adventure at Threadfest last week and wanted to share all the goodies I came home with. I'm already at work in my craft room sewing up a storm. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you what I've made so far :)
Above: 4 spools of ribbon for $1?! wow!

4/$1 !!

sequins, pretty ribbon, and lace

50 cent hoops, 10 patterns for $1, and trim 

stuffed one plastic bag of scraps for $1-all this was in my bag!

I am fully stocked right now, but secretly I'm already waiting for the fall Threadfest. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so jealous! I wish I'd been able to go. Next time. Definitely. I'm going to request off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, let's go together! It is Sep. 22-24 and we should definitely go to the pre-sale so it's not so crowded!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me a happy bee!