Apr 9, 2011

Electric Blue


Current color crush: Electric Blue. I recently bought that Sally Hansen nail polish called "Electric Blue" and put it on my toes. It was love at first sight. Now I want to paint everything this color! Ok, maybe not everything...just the coffee table in my living room though.
Above, I particularly am fond of the unfold pendant. I love it's industrial feel conveniently made from rubber so it can fold. I also love the bottom left photo. Cream bedding with a splash of a blue throw.
Hope these photos leave you just as inspired as I am!


"Lovely Animals" illustration by Ines Iglesias/ Unfold Pendant by Scandinavian Design Center/ Buckle Satchel by ASOS/ Nail polish by Sally Hansen/ Burberry scarf from Net-a-Porter/ J.Crew look from Style.com/ Bed from Design*Sponge/ Blue room photographed by Robyn Glaser via Loveology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me a happy bee!