Jan 15, 2010

keeping track of 2010

One of my favorite things to do each Christmas is go to the bookstore and pick out a calendar for the new year. When I was younger I'd choose from Disney princess and some form of baby animal theme. 2009 was a beautiful selection of antique maps. 

I kind of skipped calendar shopping this past Christmas since I got a shiny new iPhone. I've been using it's calendar feature and it's been amaaaazing. But now that we're half way through January, I realize that I miss my paper calendar hanging on the wall where I can see it everyday. 

Here are a few that have caught my eye...














I really like having just one sheet that displays all of the months. 2010 might be the year I change over to that instead of a regular ol' one that you flip each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me a happy bee!