Mar 27, 2009

stamp it!

One of my favorite things to do in a craft store is look at all the different stamps and beautiful array of ink pads. It makes me want to sit down and write letters and use my stamps to embellish the letter and the envelope. 

Mayaluna, writer of Maya*Made, has shared some wonderful and easy tips on how to make your own stamps!
    

She also led me to Gennine's Art blog which I think is my new favorite! I just love looking at her blog with all it's colors!! Anyways, Gennine also loves making her own stamps. She drew up this little example to show what supplies you need. Here is also a tutorial on how to make your own eraser stamps.


I am so inspired to start making my own and stamping everything!! Hopefully you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me a happy bee!