Jan 8, 2009

happy new year!

Over Christmas I finished a little project...making a knit Christmas ornament!

I searched around online and found this patter from Vogue knitting


Mine did not turn out as perfect as the ones above (c'mon it's Vogue), but I did start out with 30 stitches cast on.

I made up my own pattern that I thought would fit the styrafoam ball, but it seemed to all have worked out.

There are things I'd like to try next time like how to increase without a hole appearing and trying other colors. But I was pretty happy with the outcome for my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me a happy bee!